When you deploy a change trajectory, 55% of the total budget should be spent on training and communication. The success of the project depends on the commitment and motivation of the employees. Therefore, it is with a good reason that these elements are an important part of our implementation approach. We work with an implementation guide, which is custom made for every organization.
Comm’ant provides support during every phase of your implementation trajectory and organizational development with:
- The implementation plan for more clarity
- The communication plan for commitment
- Systematic work on improvement
- Securing and stimulating desirable behavior
Do you want change course in your organization?
That starts with (re)designing your organizational processes. Begin with the end in mind, you start designing with the objective of a satisfied customer. With Comm’ant you design your processes as ‘End to end’-process chain. In addition, the following components will be addressed:
- tasks, responsibilities and controls
- process owners and experts
- information systems and automation systems
- KPI’s with process indicators and performance indicators
- registrations, reports, analysis and assessments
- policies, demands, laws and regulations
- risks and controls, business rules
- knowledge, documentation and videos
Desiging your organizational processes
The Comm’ant process model is particularly designed to organise your business. It is a framework for storing all of the knowledge within the organization. This gives all of the employees and managers one common place where necessary information can be retrieved.
A well-oiled machine or rusty cooperation?
Comm’ant is an expert in the field of connecting people, processes and results.
Communication between employees from different departments is essential for executing the defined processes and tasks. The danger of miscommunication is always around the corner.
Oil for your organization
The Comm’ant system specifies all processes, tasks, and responsibilities and information hand-offs between departments. This way you can identify all your staff members and their corresponding roles within the organization.
Insight is the next step. Subsequently the system will offer you the opportunity to connect. Not only the processes are interconnected, the systems are also linked within the process model. The processes are the basis for connecting all important aspects of the operational management. This allows your organization to become a well-oiled and practical system for an excellent cooperation.
The implementation of the Comm’ant system ensures more focus on the envisioned result. You will see a more efficient use of time and resources, which will contribute to a positive state of mind of the employees.
When all relevant elements are charted (the processes are incorporated in the Comm’ant system) many organizations think that it is the end of the process. However, it is quite the opposite. It is only the beginning! Because charting the processes and involving the employees provides you with a baseline measurement. This is the starting point for the next steps, which needs to be taken by the organization and by the team. Only this way the organization as a whole is able to gain insight in the possible improvements which need to be executed.
Comm’ant will help you with:
- Easily gathering feedback and criticism
- Embedding behavior and process oriented thinking and working
- Carrying out the processes as described in the system
- The next step to full PDCA: continuous improvement
- Keeping the process descriptions and management systems up to date
- Selecting the right data for creating relevant managing information
- Aligning different disciplines and defining performance indicators
- Collecting amendments and recommendations and implementing them to improve processes or behavior
Comm’ant constructed six theme packs for every phase. Taken together, they form a perfect road map or work as an addition to your existing plan. The theme packs will provide you with a step by step overview of all the elements that come into play during the trajectory.