The cooperation for Stakeholder Management between Turacien, Knowdialogue, LLinxx and Comm’ant has left its first mark. On 2nd of September we organized the first Masterclass Stakeholder Management in Amsterdam. With more than 20 participants from various companies and organizations we explored the field of Stakeholder Management in depth.
- Opening Stakeholder Management at the project of the North-South Metro Line in Amsterdam
- The history and current developments of Stakeholder Management
- Measuring the quality of a relationship
- Stakeholder Management in the DNA of your organization
- Tools for scenarios, insight and control of the coalitions of the stakeholder
The combination of this masterclass with a visit to the new underground metrostation, the Cathedral near Amsterdam Central Station, was an instructive and impressive event. We would like to thank the Information Centre of the North-South metro line for their hospitatility.