Training module: Business Management
The words Business Model are used very often in boardrooms. But what does it actually stand for? The intention is to clear the confusion concerning this term. Futhermore, it is important that we dig into the business model from an economical necessity. New business models cause a shockwave in the current economical landscape. Think of Google, IKEA, eBay, etc. These companies proved to be capable of not only choosing a new approach to the market, they also took an advantageous strategy in IT.
And they did much more. They incorporated one or two insights in a goal oriented, perfectly balanced, coherent business strategy and business organization. Focus and cohesion is the crux in this issue. In the training module, based on various business models, we will start screening organizations and construct an advice that will realize this focus and cohesion for an organization.
For managers, professionals, and consultants who are interested in management of processes and systems, especially when it comes to:
- system thinking as a frame of reference
- the business model as a conceptual model
- value network: the applied business model
- the business organizational perspective
- the social-psychological climate
- strategic sources
- the formal and informal functioning of an organization
Learning the theory and practical application will enable you to:
- analyze the possibilities and limitations of the management process on a strategic, tactical, and operational level
- executing an identity description, organizational vision, and an organizational mission
- adapt the personal or team goals, based on the organizational goals
- deduct the functioning of an organization as an open, technical, economical, and social system, based on organizational research
- make well-argumented recommendations about possible interventions to empower the desired changes, based on a business issues analysis
- construct improvement proposals to optimize the functioning of a business (unit), based on the business vission and mission and an integral analysis of a business (unit)
- make a comparison between several internationally operating business based on the differences in business managment
8 sessions (4 hours each)
€ 2.400,- per participant based on open submissal (courses start twice a year).
€ 7.200,- in-house session on location for a group maximum of 8 participants. Price excludes tax, travel, and possible location expenses (e.g. rent, lunch, other facilities).
The Comm’ant office in Amsterdam or to be decided.
- Open submissal: 13 February 2017 and 13 September 2017
- In-house: to be decided