Training module: Introduction working with processes
An introduction in processes. What do we mean when we talk about processes? How can we see processes? What is BPM? What is a process manager and a process owner?
When you want to get acquainted with process management, or when you want to work in unison with a group or an entire department, process management is the way to go. Taking off from a foundation of process management means taking of in an environment where everyone has the same frame of reference and there is one common language where everyone uses the same words with the same intention.
For everyone who wants to get a grasp of the basis of process thinking and who want to gain more control of the organization.
Answers to questions like:
- what are processes?
- what is process management?
- why is process management implemented in organizations?
- what are the advantages of process management?
- which examples are there of process management in practice?
- which roles are connected to process management? (e.g. process manager and owner)
- what terminology and frame of reference is concerned with process management?
2 sessions (4 hours each)
Preparation and knowledge
No preparation necessary
€ 600,- per participant, based on open submissal: every second Tuesday of the month.
€ 2.400,- in-house session on location for a group maximum of 8 participants. Price excludes tax, travel, and possible location expenses (e.g. rent, lunch, other facilities).
The Comm’ant office in Amsterdam or to be decided.
Every second Tuesday of the month, or to be decided (in-house).