Training module: Psychology & Personality
Personality is what makes every person a unique individual. The goal of this module is to get to know the concept of ‘personality’ and the interesting field of personality psychology. These sessions take you through a couple of very basic questions, for instance:
- What is personality?
- Which research questions are studied in personality psychology?
- How can you study personality?
This module is intended for managers, business experts, and consultant who want to fully comprehend the concept of personality to acquire a deeper knowledge of themselves and others. This module is exceptionally suited for HR-related processess and for organizations in service industries.
You will gain knowledge and insights, which will enable you to:
- understand the most important trends in personality psychology
- apply concepts and theories from personality psychology to cases in practice
- make a provisional analysis of one’s own or another’s personality
- explain how certain aspects of personality have consequences for the daily functioning with regard to relationships, health, and work
- explain how psychologists conduct personality studies
- formulate critical observations in personality research
6 sessions (4 hour each)
€ 1.800,- per participant based on open submissal (courses start twice a year).
€ 7.200,- in-house session on location for a group maximum of 8 participants. Price excludes tax, travel, and possible location expenses (e.g. rent, lunch, other facilities).
The Comm’ant office in Amsterdam or to be decided.
- Open submissal: 13 February 2017 and 13 September 2017
- In-house: to be decided